- Fix for the locked voice issue
- More debug logging for our support team
An improvement and a handful of fixes! Details below:
- Add pagination to Favorites, Recently Listened Tos, and My Playlists to improve loading of large lists
- Fix for the back button not working on the About Dwell screen
- Improve For You partial update, and fix the partial update glitch when switching tabs
- Fix slow frame glitch on player progress update
- Fix download corruption when deleting intersected items, add logic to handle corrupted downloads
- Fix for reported crashes
This release fixes a number of bugs and crashes, including a remove from favorite issue and a read along memory leak. It also allows you to open a book, plan, or playlist from search results.
This release fixes some bugs and occasional crashes that have come up in the last release, and provides additional information for us to diagnose any issues that might arise. In addition, we have also made it so that the screen stays active when you're using Read Along.
Read Along! See and hear the Bible like never before with Dwell’s new Read Along experience. Follow the text of Scripture as it scrolls down the screen, synchronized to the narrator’s voice.
Listening Charts! Track how much you listen to the Bible with new daily, weekly, monthly and all time listening time charts.
- Fix for a crash that could occur when returning from being in the background
Fix for the bug preventing deleted reminders from syncing with the API
Updates to Player UI (the spacing between Listen/Read Along toggle and item metadata)
Updates to Listening Time UI
Fix for a crash in the background
Fixed a bug with show scripture chapters in the queue and other lists
Improved handling of some rare crashes
Fixed a bug where the right combination of repeat settings and verse offsets could lead to the player resuming part-way through the track over and over.
Fixed a bug where scripture chapter data wasn't loading properly in queue and other lists.
Fixes for several rare crashes
Additional error reporting for sync errors
More logging on payment failures
Completed listening plans will no longer be displayed in Active Plans
Scripture books/chapters resume properly when tapped from Recently Listened context
You can long-press on the daily listen again
- Fix for some layout and crashing bugs from 2021.01