No new features, just updates to the internals to keep things running in tip-top shape!
This release fixes bugs related to crashes for some users.
We've refactored a number of items under the hood, updated a few dependencies, and integrated in-app review.
2020.14 is a small update to fix a couple rough edges on the underlying behavior of the sleep timer.
This release fixes a few gremlins under the hood.
We've updated our "Change Voice" card to use new flag icons instead of emoji, and fixed a shortcoming in our deep link behavior.
In 2020.13, we've introduced a long-anticipated Sleep Timer feature and polished a number of rough edges in the process:
- The screens that display to choose voice / music / etc. in the player have been updated to allow for scrolling - so as we add more voices we don't run out of room!
- Voice-selection screens now also display country flags
- Some users who signed up for a subscription within the app couldn't see their newly-paid-for services without restarting the application.
- Phones stopped reporting their time zone, which makes it rather difficult to set an accurate listening plan or daily listen reminder!
- Fixed a couple of UI elements to be compatible with iOS 14
This release fixes a few small bugs, and brings an option to "Report a Bug" to the settings menu.
You can now report a bug from settings - thank you for helping us improve Dwell!